Institute of Microbiology offers to the interested partners the following cooperation schemes:
1. Collaboration of Belarusian collection of non-pathogenic microorganisms with foreign depositories of type and valuable industrial microbial cultures.
2. Conducting joint investigations aimed at elaboration of technologies for manufacturing various bioproducts:
- microbial fertilizers to raise productivity of grain and legume crops,
- biological agents to control pests and pathologies in cultivars,
- preventive-therapeutic agents for stock farms and veterinary practice based on sporulating bifido-and lactobacteria, including recombinant strains,
- microbial products for local decontamination of wastewaters from xenobiotics, bioremediation of soils polluted with oil and its processing derivatives, increase of oil deposit extraction capacity.
3. Production of test batches of diverse biological preparation as per orders of the customers;
4. Rendering services oncontractual basis:
- provision and distribution of deposited microbial strains;
- evaluation of biological resistance of tested materials;
- activity assays of diverse enzyme preparations;
5. Launching mutually beneficial projects to fabricate the above-mentioned bioproducts.
6. Transfer of application rights for technologies of manufacturing diverse biological products within the framework of license agreements.