Probiotics promoting biological digestibility of fodder
and normalizing microbial cenosis of gastrointestinal tract
in young cattle, swine and poultry
Introduction of probiotic into feed ration accelerates metabolic and redox processes in animal body, improves assimilation of nutrients
- for calves: average daily mass increment of 11.2%, 11.1% reduction of unit feed expense per 1 kg of live weight increase;
- for piglets: average body mass gains of 5.2-6.4%, unit fodder input per each kg of live weight build-up is cut by 4.7-5.8%;
- for broilers: average daily weight gains of 3.2-6.2%, 25.4-61.2% leap of chicken raising efficiency index, fodder supply spent per 1 kg of body weight yield is saved by 3.2-10.3%
Main competitive advantages
Application of probiotic Sporobact allows to enlarge considerably feed base, to improve quality of fodder and its digestibility; inhibits spread of bacterial diseases in farm stock and consequently raises productivity thereof.
Supply of original probiotic to breeding farms enables to reduce incidence of infections, to increase output and upgrade quality of the products, to improve ecological standards and labor conditions of farm personnel.
Introduction of prophylactic-therapeutic probiotic Sporobact into veterinary practice is likely to save expenses for purchase of drugs and implementation of disease treatment protocols.
Permanent supply of probiotic into feed rations is recommended at the dose:
- for calves – 1 kg / 1 ton of composite fodder;
- for sucking piglets, weanlings, fattening swine – 1 kg / 1 ton of fodder;
- for sows – 0.5 kg / 1 ton of fodder;
- for broiler chicken – 0.5 kg / 1 ton of fodder
The probiotic guarantees ecological safety and does not affect quality and flavor of farm products. Special protective precautions for humans and animals are not required
Spores, cells and antimicrobial metabolites of bacteria Bacillus subtilis
Terms of storage
12 months at temperatures from +4 to +15°C in dry, ventilated, shady place
Kuprevich str. 2, 220141, Minsk, Belarus
Тел.: +375 (17) 399-43-63