Head of the laboratory:
Anastasia V. Berejnaya
Ph. D. in biology
Phone: +375 17 242-81-59
Principal research trends:
- optimization of submerged culture of microorganisms representing different taxonomic groups in order to elaborate efficient technologies of producing diverse biological preparations;
- optimization of fermentation of various organic substrates to intensity methane generation processes.
Major research results:
Microbial fermentation parameters were optimized to scale up production technologies of the following products:
- biopesticides Bactoven, Carphil, Bactosol, Xantrel, Betaprotectin, Phytoprotectin, Ecogreen, Ecosad, Fruitin, Phlebiopin;
- complex microbial preparations Agrorevitol and Polybact;
- biodisinfectant Enatin;
- probiotic veterinary formulas and feed additives: Sporobact, Sporobact-K, Proxyferon, Bacinyl, Bacinyl-K, Emilin, Biovir, Bacto-health.
- Nagorny R.K. Effect of the method of producing microbial preparation Teamine on activity of tertiary amine degradation / R.K. Nagorny, E.M. Glushen, A.S. Samsonova // Ecologichesky vestnik. – A. Sakharov ecological university, 2016. – Vol. 38., № 6. – P. 56–60.
- Optimization of cultural parameters of bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens as the basis of biopesticide Ecosad under laboratory and pilot plant conditions / O.V. Molchan, V.N. Kuptsov, E.I. Kolomiets, O.N. Kuzmina // Biotechnological systems for production and application of agents promoting biologization of agriculture: Proc. Int. Conf. – Odessa, 2016. – P. 168–171.
- Production of immobilized inoculum of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens subsp. plantarum BIM В-439 D for fed-batch fermentation / A.V. Berezhnaya, T.V. Romanovskaya, O.V. Molchan, E.I. Kolomiets // Vesti Nat. Acad. navuk Belarusi, ser. biol. – 2017. – № 1. – P. 70–74.
- Development of laboratory technology for production of biological preparation based on strains-antagonists of pathogenic microbiota for prevention and treatment of bacterial diseases infecting valuable fish species / N.V. Sverchkova, T.V. Romanovskaya, N.V. Evsegneyeva, G.N. Zhuk, E.I. Kolomiets, V.Y. Ageyets, S.M. Degtyarik, E.V. Maksimyuk, // Microbial biotechnologies: basic and applied aspects / Annual Transact. Inst. Microbiol. NAS Belarus; eds. E.I. Kolomiets, A.G. Lobanok. – Minsk, 2017 – Vol. 9. – P. 261–279.
- Nagorny R.K. Biopreparation Teamine: production technology and application efficiency / R.K. Nagorny, A.S. Samsonova // Microbial biotechnologies: basic and applied aspects / Annual Transact. Inst. Microbiol. NAS Belarus; eds. E.I. Kolomiets, A.G. Lobanok. – Minsk, 2018 – Vol. 10. – P. 477–485.
- Optimization of submerged fermentation parameters for Phlebiopsis giganteа culture to manufacture biopreparation controlling development of root rot in pine plantations / T.V. Romanovskaya, A.A. Arashkova, A.M. Trigubovich, E.I. Kolomiets, L.V. Romanova, O.V. Molchan, V.B. Zvyagintsev, G.A. Volchenkova, A.V. Savitsky // Microbial biotechnologies: basic and applied aspects / Annual Transact. Inst. Microbiol. NAS Belarus; eds. E.I. Kolomiets, A.G. Lobanok. – Minsk, 2018 – Vol. 10. – P. 209–221.