HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT:
Natalya A. Zdor, Ph.D.
The derartment was founded in 2006.
Main activity profile:
theoretical and coordinating provision of activities implemented at Institute of Microbiology, NAS, Belarus as principal Contractor of State program «Innovative biotechnologies-2», State research program «Industrial biotechnologies», Subprogram 1 «Innovative biotechnologies in Belarus republic» of Interstate task program financed by Eurasian economic community «Innovative biotechnologies».
- Kolomiets, E. I. Approaches toward solving the problem of biological pathogen control in fruit varieties / E. I. Kolomiets, O. V. Molchan, N. A. Zdor // Proc. Int. Sci. conf. «State of еру art and innovation prospects of biocontrol method in agriculture» Odessa, Sept. 9–12, 2013. – Odessa, 2013. – P. 135–136.
- Survival of bacteria Bacillus subtilis introduction into cucumber rhizosphere and their effect on development of phytopathogenic microflora / O. V. Molchan [et al.] // Biological plant protection as a basis of stable agroecosystems: proc. Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf, Krasnodar, Russia, Sept. 25–27, 2012. – Krasnodar, 2012. – P. 197–200.
- Kolomiets, E. I. Implementation efficiency of state scientific-technological program «Industrial biotechnologies» during 2006–2010 / E. I. Kolomiets, N. A. Zdor, L. I. Stephanovich // Microbial biotechnologies: basic and applied aspects: collect papers. – Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, 2009. – Vol. 2. – P. 7–12.
- Kolomiets, E. I. Implementation efficiency of State research program «Industrial biotechnologies» during 2006–2010 / E. I. Kolomiets, N. A. Zdor, L. I. Stephanovich // Microbial biotechnologies: basic and applied aspects: collected papers. – Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, 2012. – Vol. 4. – P. 7–12.
- Kolomiets, E. I. Biological bias in agronomy – vital element of its sustainable development / E. I. Kolomiets // Belaruskoye selskoye hoziaystvo. – 2010. – No 5. – P. 2.