We are pleased to invite you to take part in International conference “Microbial Biotechnologies: Fundamental and Applied Aspects” held in Minsk at the Institute of Microbiology of National Academy of Sciences Of Belarus from June 4 to June 6, 2013.
Conference languages: Russian, English
Research topics for discussion:
- Microbial synthesis of biologically active compounds. Genetic engineering methods of strain construction
- Microbial technologies for agriculture and medicine
- Biopreparations in medicine and various industries
- Environmental biotechnologies
Round table summing up implementation results of interstate task research program financed by Eurasian Economic Community and session of East Palearctic regional section of International organization for biological control of noxious animals and plants are planned within the framework of this forum.
- Application deadline – January 15, 2013
- Submission of papers for plenary session reports – until March 2013
Conference venue address:
Institute of Microbiology, National Academy of sciences of Belarus
Kuprevich str 2, 220141, Minsk, Belarus
Local transport to reach the venue: buses No 25 or 64 from Moskovskaya metro station to Academ. Kuprevich stop.
Acceptance of applications for participation in the conference terminated.
The Organizing Committee